Redistribution constraint

Andrea Chiarelli a.chiarelli at manthys.it
Fri Aug 20 08:42:54 UTC 2004

Your practical feedback and the comments of the other participants of the
mailing list have been very useful. From a practical point of view we have
to reconsider the license approach to apply for this project.

>From a theoretical point of view I wish to understand where our distribution
constraint fails to meet the Open Source Definition.

Many thanks for all your feedback

Andrea Chiarelli