Open Source Licensing

glen martin gmartin at spikesource.com
Fri Aug 13 21:37:42 UTC 2004

I picked up the last copy from PH at LinuxWorld. I'm
learning a lot as I read through the deconstructions
of various licenses.

A few things have come across as vague on initial reading,
but I'm only half way through, perhaps they're covered
more later. I'll save heckles until I get to the end. :)

Great book. I've recommended it to a few other folks I
know.

glen