[OT?] US & CA govt use of PDF fill-in forms

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rdixon at cyberspaces.org
Mon Apr 26 19:28:13 UTC 2004

The PDF format is now an open standard, and other vendors operate in the PDF
space.

Once it is widely known among enough vendors that government agencies want
to use puffs to create editable forms, I am sure others will enter the
space, if they have not already done so. I doubt that there is a significant
or long-term problem here.

-Rod