Adaptive Public License

Rod Dixon rodd at cyberspaces.org
Thu Apr 15 20:14:57 UTC 2004

Michael - I agree with you regarding whether this license solves a problem
that an existing license does not. I think the drafter will have to
explain; otherwise, I would not recommend approval of the Adaptive Public
License since it is not attached to a specific project and appears to be
an example of the undesired proliferation of licenses.
Rod