License for a document or presentation?

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Wed Apr 14 15:50:21 UTC 2004

Rod,

If all that is being taken from an original work are its underlying ideas,
then of course copyright doesn't matter.

But what if we want to encourage folks to make copies of works, or modify
them, or distribute them. Doesn't an open source license make it clear that
those things are doable without restriction?

/Larry