For Approval: Open Source Software Alliance License

Ken Brown kennethpbrown at verizon.net
Fri Sep 26 04:34:25 UTC 2003

Big Rick,

Your IBM funded-man Tony Stanco has the tape.  You should ask him for a
copy.  By the way, I see quite of bit of IBM money moving around Washington
these (ie. Ed Black, Bruce Schneir et al.)  Let them know that I have no
problem AdTI would be happy to accept far less money than those guys are
getting to support our research.

kb