Please add "Public Domain" to "license" list

Lawrence E. Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Mon Mar 17 20:28:15 UTC 2003

Does abandonment by one joint author constitute a dedication to the
public domain, or does it merely convey all remaining interest to the
remaining joint author(s) from whom a license may still be required?

/Larry Rosen

http://www22.brinkster.com/paradio/pages1/abandon.htm

Abandonment divests title to the work from the author, and I have no
reason to think title would vest in somebody else. Did you have
something in mind?

Greg