Compatibility of the AFL with the GPL

Andy Tai lichengtai at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 21:30:31 UTC 2003

Mr. Rosen, why don't you put your statement referenced
below into the AFL, stating that

You are permitted to create derived work and relicense
such work under any license terms of your choice, and
I waive all my rights in regard to all such derived
work, including the requirements of this license
(AFL).

(where "I" means the original author or copyright
holder)

This should make the AFL any and all license
compatible without any doubt.