Antiwar License

Andy Tai lichengtai at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 02:34:19 UTC 2003

War is waged by sovereign governments or outlaws.
Outlaws do not care about your license; governments
are not subject to your license.  Unless you have a
military more powerful than any other nation's on
earth, so you can wage war on any party not obeying
your license, you cannot enforce your license; thus
the only way you can succeed is if you conquer the
world and rule it according to your wishes.

And we will resist you if you try anything like this.