Model Code for the OSD

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Sun Jan 19 08:04:31 UTC 2003

David Johnson scripsit:

> My opinion is that "deliberately obfuscated source code" should be decoupled
> from documentation. The quality and state of documentation is very
> subjective, and should not be a part of the OSD.

IMHO that was meant to exclude people from publishing their source code
after it had been fed through an obfuscator, which not only strips
comments, but changes identifiers from meaningful names to barely
distinguishable strings of gibberish.

--
John Cowan <jcowan at reutershealth.com>     http://www.reutershealth.com