Model Code for the OSD

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rdixon at cyberspaces.org
Sat Jan 18 16:40:53 UTC 2003

David has proposed that Article 2 of the OSD not be read to require
documented source code. To implement this change on our draft, I can delete
from section 2-2 of the model code the explanatory passage that defines
obfuscated to mean, among other things, undocumented code. I'll make this
change by the end of the month unless others post views to the contrary.

Rod