newbie: how do I add my disclaimer?

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Wed Feb 5 02:29:39 UTC 2003

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:05:14 -0800 (PST)
"isaac gouy" <igouy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The original source code came with License and
> Disclaimer, which I'll distribute along with my
> variations.
> That disclaimer doesn't protect me, it protects the
> authors of the original source code. How do I add a
> disclaimer that protects me?
>
> Do I just stick another disclaimer in the same
> document as the original disclaimer and license?

Probably just add a note in the documentation to say that your
variations are released under the same licence and disclaimer terms as
the original package.  That way there's no need to duplicate them.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au> Personal: http://www.malcolm.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)