Why?

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Tue Dec 30 04:59:42 UTC 2003

Lawrence E. Rosen scripsit:
> Can we assume he means the right to terminate a license under certain
> conditions?  17 U.S.C. § 203.  This is an oft-confused issue.  /Larry

That's what I meant.  I was on the run and didn't have time to look up
the section number or the proper jargon.  At any rate, the whole point of
203 is that no matter what rights you've signed away, you can reclaim
your full authorial rights when the witching hour comes around.

Thanks, Larry.

--
John Cowan  jcowan at reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  ccil.org/~cowan
Dievas dave dantis; Dievas duos duonos          --Lithuanian proverb