discuss: Request for wxWindows License approval

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rod at cyberspaces.org
Wed Oct 23 01:09:39 UTC 2002

I cannot resist calling out the irony and twists-of-fate of an OSI trademark
certification of a wxWindows open source software product. If OSI has the
temerity to grant that one, yall should send out a press release.

Seriously, let's be careful with how we view other trademark matters when
the expectation is that the OSI mark should be equally respected. [I am off
the soapbox now].

Rod

Rod Dixon
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law
Rutgers University Law School - Camden
rod at cyberspaces.org
http://www.cyberspaces.org/dixon/
My papers on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) are available
through the following url: http://papers.ssrn.com/author=240132