Fwd: Re: RPL version 1.1

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 20 20:08:41 UTC 2002

on Wed, Oct 16, 2002, Randall Burns (randall_burns at yahoo.com) wrote:
> I got back with the TPI CEO on the RPL, what follows is his reply to
> Mahesh T Pai's comments.

If you're going to post off-list messages back to list, please ensure
that quoting attributions are correct.  The leading '> > >' aren't
arbitrary, but indicate who said what.  In a licensing discussion this
can be particularly significant.

Following is my best effort at repair, no assurance of accuracy is given.