Moral Rights (was Simplified Artistic License (A Proposed Compromise))

Bruce Dodson bruce_dodson at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 04:38:16 UTC 2002

You misunderstood me, Larry.  I was not saying that YOU were trying to
discourage RSW from pursuing approval.  On the contrary I was surmising,
without putting words in your mouth, that you'd agree that this would be
unconscionable.

As for Russ and others, I don't have any opinion on what they said.  Too
much was said in private email for me to form an opinion.  I can only look
to the result, which was an RSW discouraged to the point where he was ready
to say "have a nice life" and walk away.

Bruce