Simplified Artistic License (A Proposed Compromise)

Robert Samuel White webmaster at enetwizard.net
Thu Oct 3 21:17:49 UTC 2002

I've decided to just forget it.  I'm going to use my license and forget
about OSI approving it.  I didn't want this much controversy.  I was
very patient and listened to every one's comments on the list, and I
adjusted my license as recommended, all with the misguided belief that
my license would be approved as long as it met the conditions of the
OSD.  I support OSI, the OSD, and the open source community.  So I guess
this is the end.  Have a wonderful life and keep up the good work.