discuss: OCLC Office of Research Open Source License

Nathan Kelley phyax at runbox.com
Wed Oct 2 12:18:12 UTC 2002

To OSI License Discussion subscribers,

> From: Russell Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com>,

> [ Please discuss this license.  -russ ]

> Dears Sirs,
>

> We are submitting the OCLC Office of Research Public License 2.0 as a
> candidate for OSI Certification. Feel free to post the license to the
> license-discuss list. Let me know if I can assist in anyway. Thank
> you.
>

> 					Thomas L. Terrall
> 					Software Engineer

I have read the Online Computer Library Center Office of Research
Public License 2.0. Aside from the issues already raised by other
subscribers, this license appears to be OSD-compliant. If those other
issues are clarified, I would agree with this license being added to
the OSI vault of Approved Licenses.

Cheers, Nathan.