R: discuss: Duemetri Public License (DPL) Version 1.1

Graziano Poretti graziano at duemetri.com
Thu Nov 21 18:28:24 UTC 2002

Hi to all
I'm not a lawyer like Mike, just a developer, and english is not my
mother language, so, i think that what i wrote may be not so
understandable.

I will try to fix the points and explain what i meant.

Well, points 7 and 8 in DPL derived from the point 4 in the OPEN SOURCE
DEFINITION (http://www.opensource.org/docs/definition.php) and my
intention was to be completely compliant with this point.

By the way, i think that the point 3 of the Q Public License Version 1.0
is exactly what i need so i'm going to substitute the points 7 and 8
with this point.

At this point, original point #6 is part of the new point #6

This means that ALL the part of this license come from osi certificated
licenses

In this way i'm sure that we have a full professionally written license

DPL 1.1 is at http://www.duemetri.it/licenza.htm

Special thanx to Bruce and Mike

-------
Graziano Poretti - DUE METRI