time frame between request for approval and acknowledgement of request?

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Nov 21 04:44:59 UTC 2002

Bruce Dodson writes:
 > What should one expect as a reasonable time period between the sumission of
 > a license-approval request, and some acknowledgement that the request has
 > been made?

I'm a volunteer, Bruce, with a TODO list longer than your arm.  The
problem with license submittals is that I try to pre-vet them, so that
the license-discuss people don't have to waste their time with
licenses that are obviously unacceptable.  Yours has not been
pre-vetted yet.  It will be.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com |
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | it's better to be free