MPL style license and commercial products

Ann W. Harrison aharrison at ibphoenix.com
Wed May 1 18:52:56 UTC 2002

At 07:52 PM 4/30/2002 -0400, John Cowan wrote:

>In my opinion, they are in compliance.  Clause 3.2 requires
>distribution of source only to those who receive binary forms.

Thank you.  Very few lawyers have the expertise of this group
in the particular area of open source licenses.  We weren't
considering legal action against the other group in any case.
It was just a question of whether they were violating the spirit
or the letter of the license - what degree of moral indignation
is appropriate for the mailing lists.

Regards,

Ann