Revised Version of Public Scripting License

Nathan Kelley phyax at runbox.com
Sat Jun 22 02:10:33 UTC 2002

To OSI License Discussion <license-discuss at opensource.org> subscribers,

> From: Joshua Colson <jcolson at nuleo.org>,

> Scripting License, we have amended sections and added others,
> hopefully addressing many of the concerns which he had.
>
> The amended version may be found at:
> http://www.nuleo.org/psl-revised.html

I have read the Public Scripting License v2. As it does not contravene
in any way the 9 items in the Open Source Definition, I believe that it
meets the requirements for OSI certification.

Note to subscribers: This license is a strong copyleft, which has the
same sort of 'viral effects' as the GNU General Public License. It is in
that respect where the main differences are from the QPL.

Cheers, Nathan.
Nathan "Phyax" Kelley

    email | phyax at runbox.com, phyax at mac.com
      icq | 4618849