open source license with exceptions for commercial use

Tobias Wegner tobias.wegner at web.de
Tue Jan 22 22:59:25 UTC 2002

hallo altogether !

i am new to this mailing list, so i dont know wether or not this question has been asked bevor. i hope it wasn't, otherwise i appologize for this.

for my software projects i am looking for a license, that garanties free and unlimited use for noncommercial purposes like private use, research, redistribution, etc.
if someone wants to make money with it, i mean he gets more money than his selfcosts, he should license it from me. than he should also be freed from publishing source code, but as a "punish" he must pay a license fee. would you know a license, that covers my intentions ?

thank you, tobias wegner