Advertising Clauses in Licenses

Michael Bauer bauer at michaelbauer.com
Mon Jan 21 03:55:55 UTC 2002

A simple solution seems to be simply requiring a URL for the appropriate
credit.  The list of credits could be automatically compiled using an
appropriate convention and be as long as necessary.  It would certainly
save space.  I suppose there is some technical legal reason why this
won't work, right?