discuss: Open Methodology License

Lawrence E. Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Mon Dec 2 18:25:39 UTC 2002

Hi Pete,

You are confusing aspects of copyright, patent and trade secret in
impossibly complex ways.  And it may be helpful for you to get a clearer
understanding of prior art as it affects both patent and trade secret.

I suggest you discuss your business objectives with an attorney before
you jump into the difficult task of writing (or adopting) a license.

/Larry Rosen