Are these licenses are complete or correct?

Yale Wu yanjunwu at sonata.iscas.ac.cn
Mon Dec 2 15:59:39 UTC 2002

hi,
	I'm now trying to translate all the licenses proved by OSI and
listed in www.opensource.org/licenses/ into Chinese.
	I think it's a meaningful work because few people in China could
understand these documents completely.
	But during my work, I found some licenses listed in opensource.org/licenses/
are not like themselves. For example, http://opensource.org/licenses/nokia.php and
http://opensource.org/licenses/motosoto.php, the former seems losing some parts,
and latter seems having a redundant chunk of paragraph.
	And also there are some spelling mistakes, such as that->than...
	Could anyone to tell me why things are like that? Are these licenses I mentioned
above are really the same as they look like in opensource.org?
	If off topic of this maillist, forgive me. :)
cheers
Yale Wu