Query on a P2P EULA

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at RealMeasures.dyndns.org
Fri Aug 30 06:42:13 UTC 2002

Thanks to all those who responded to this query.  I should
have cc'd David on the original posting, so folks could have
followed up with him directly.  I have forwarded your
replies to him.

Seth

--

[CC] Counter-copyright:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html

Original authorship should be attributed reasonably, but
only so far as such an expectation might hold for usual
practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no
claim of exclusive rights.