BXAPL approval request

Abe Kornelis abe at bixoft.nl
Wed Aug 7 19:35:47 UTC 2002

Hello all,

sorry to intrude upon the heated click-wrap discussion.

On july 2 I requested OSI approval for and - above all -
discussion regarding the BXAPL license text which Steve
and I had prepared.

Following the discussion I have decided to make various
amendments. Creating a new version, however, takes
more time than I had expected.

Therefore I withdraw my approval request.
When the new version is ready a new approval
request will be filed. But that will have to wait
until I return from my holiday trip :-)

Thanks for all the input I have received,
and best regards to all of you!

Abe Kornelis.