discuss: SHPTRANS License Template

Bruce Dodson bruce_dodson at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 06:45:30 UTC 2002

[Whew!] I'm glad I checked this again before going to bed.

>From now on until this approval process is done, I will talk about my
WILLINGNESS to make changes here on the list first,  but I will not actually
MAKE the changes until someone from OSI tells me whether that will help or
harm my bid for license approval.  Maybe that will help things go smoothly.

(Russ: if we reach an impasse or if too many changes are required, then we
can talk candidly, privately, about whether I should continue this bid or
not.)