Legal soundness comes to open source distribution

Rod Dixon rod at cyberspaces.org
Fri Aug 2 03:44:58 UTC 2002

My response is yes. In fact, the OSD recommendations I am developing as part
of the OSD Model Code proposal will include a suggestion on which article
and what language might be best to accomplish this. I am hoping to post the
complete proposal during the fall semester.
- Rod

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law
Rutgers University School of Law - Camden
rod at cyberspaces.org
http://www.cyberspaces.org/dixon/
My papers on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) are available
through the following url: http://papers.ssrn.com/author=240132