discuss: SHPTRANS License Template

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Aug 2 02:55:23 UTC 2002

Bruce Dodson writes:
 > I thought this process was one in which the license is submitted for
 > discussion, minor revisions are made if needed, and the license is
 > eventually accepted or rejected.
 >
 > How can one resolve problems if one is not allowed to change the license?

I don't know?  WHAT was I THINKING?  Did space aliens capture my brain
and replace it with one much smaller?  Maybe I just had a stupid attack?
Low blood sugar?  Bad dates?

I'm sorry, yes, you have the process right and I have it wrong.  Of
COURSE you can make changes.  I just want to be sure that, when I make
up the agenda, the comments that I forward to board members are made
in reference to the same license they're reading.  But I can see that
you have clearly marked up the HTML with changes in red.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com |  New Internet Acronym:
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |