Pekka Badgering (was Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework Software License)

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 28 10:04:32 UTC 2002

on Sat, Apr 27, 2002, Pekka Heikkinen (pekkaheikkinen2001 at yahoo.com) wrote:

>  WHY don't you TALK about these?
> Pekka Heikkinen    'Pekkanet'
> Finland
> EDU ID: 1268
> Mob: 358-(0)41-4738525
> Email:
> PHeikkinen at edublvd.com
> heikkinenpekka at hotmail.com
> Web sites:

<snip>

I've received two off-list communications from this email address, and
now, it appears, a third message directed at l-d.

If Pekka is seriously proposing a license, this is not the proscribed,
nor politic, way of going about doing so.  As we've reminded ourselves,
we're a prickly bunch of helpful types here.

Peace.

   Iomega:  click of death, Jaz Junk, and now, NAS?  Not!
     http://www.google.com/search?q=iomega+jaz+drive+failure