forums

Steve Mallett steve at opensourcedirectory.com
Fri Sep 28 07:13:19 UTC 2001

> I'll note that a number of us probably never visited the site, in
> particular as its significance wasn't clear at the time of the
> announcement (and also probably speaking to the inherent problems of
> web-based fora).
>
> The IP is still active, though last I checked it had little other than a
> piquant note to the user.
>
> Peace.

8^)
Yeah.  I moved that test-forums server to http://open5ource.net

That's my partner Jay's machine on the 142.166.33.110 IP now.  He has a
strange sense of humour sometimes.
Please ignore.  8^)
--
Steve Mallett | Stable, Open-Source Apps
http://OpenSourceDirectory.org | steve at opensourcedirectory.com

Project-Listing Maintenance In A Can: http://trovesendtwo.sf.net

webmaster at opensource.org  (Aug 15th/01,
I have nothing to do with license approval.)

"Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as cooperation with good."
        -- Mohandas Gandhi