forums

Steve Mallett steve at opensourcedirectory.com
Fri Sep 28 02:44:22 UTC 2001

 But perhaps we should take a new design look altogether.
> Remember, please, we have a volunteer webmaster so asking for a totally
> new interface is probably not going to be reasonable.

This is/was just one of many workable, yet perhaps not perfect, options.
There are a couple more on the drawing board.

Being the volunteer I can say that:
1) I only consider expectations of super-human implimentation speed to be
unreasonable,

2) a new interface (new to our use) is reasonable, to me, so keep suggestions
coming.  Please see #3.  I appreciate you not wanting to swamp me.  8^)

3) I want to impliment something that *is working* elsewhere.  Not out of
stubourness, but practicality.

--
Steve Mallett | Stable, Open-Source Apps
http://OpenSourceDirectory.org | steve at opensourcedirectory.com

Project-Listing Maintenance In A Can: http://trovesendtwo.sf.net

webmaster at opensource.org  (Aug 15th/01,
I have nothing to do with license approval.)

"Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as cooperation with good."
        -- Mohandas Gandhi