YAPL is bad (was: Re: Backlog assistance?)

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Wed Sep 26 05:04:59 UTC 2001

Rick Moen writes:
 > But, of course, you were being very speculative, and rather jumping the
 > gun:  My assumption that the OSI Board shares my notion that the right
 > to privacy should be a part of the definition of open source may be
 > entirely untrue.  Russ for one sounded skeptical at best.

I am skeptical that you can find any existing requirement for
protection of privacy in the OSD.  Obviously, if we add one, then it
will be there, and we will require it in the future, eh wot?

--
-russ nelson <sig at russnelson.com>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | It's a crime, not an act