Open source + commercial

Lawrence E. Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Fri Sep 14 22:07:07 UTC 2001

For an example of a license that distinguishes "commercial" use, see the
Aladdin Free Public License:

http://www.ghostscript.com/doc/cvs/Public.htm

It is not an OSI- or FSF-approved license, but it was written by Peter
Deutsch, who is an advocate of the open source and free software
movements (he used to be a member of the OSI board of directors).

/Larry Rosen