RealNetworks' RTSP Proxy License

M. Drew Streib dtype at dtype.org
Fri Sep 7 22:49:00 UTC 2001

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 05:01:46PM -0400, Humphreys, Noel wrote:
> There can be no assurance that a court would find that a simple
> statement to the effect that use of the code constitutes acceptance of
> the license terms will be effective to bind the user.  The parties

However, the default license grants no terms or rights, whatsoever,
correct? So not seeing a license at all doesn't give me the right
to simply copy and redistribute a work, code or otherwise.

A book doesn't have a 'click through' license, but I am bound to
its terms of copyright.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype at dtype.org> | http://dtype.org/