newsforge story

Steve Mallett steve at opensourcedirectory.com
Thu Sep 6 08:54:52 UTC 2001

No one is going to like this, but...... its my experience that the more
people put in a position of having to make a decision the more likely a poor
decision is made.  And talk about slowing things down!  Good grief!

I think that last thing anyone on this list wants are poor decisions that
take a long time to make, eh?  8^)

I don't have a suggestion for improving things (I'm not sure anything is
actually broken) but, putting more people in the way of a decision is *not* a
good thing.

IMHO,
--
Steve Mallett | Just Stable, Open-Source Apps
http://OpenSourceDirectory.org | steve at opensourcedirectory.com

Project-Listing Maintenance In A Can: http://trovesendtwo.sf.net

webmaster at opensource.org  (Aug 15th/01,
I have *nothing* to do with license approval.)

"Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as cooperation with good."
        -- Mohandas Gandhi