W3C license

Matthew C. Weigel weigel+ at pitt.edu
Wed Sep 5 22:15:47 UTC 2001

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> > I think we agree on everything but the value of trying to get the
> > current process more effective over doing a complete overhaul.
>
> Okey, I can go along with that. :-)

To clarify my statements (I didn't expect agreement or I wouldn't have
said it! :), I think that the OSI should first improve their process
so that *something* can be done, and second move away from their
current process.

If they try to overhaul while *still* trying to work with the current
process, we'll see something worse as a result.
--
 Matthew Weigel
 Research Systems Programmer
 mcweigel at cs.cmu.edu ne weigel at pitt.edu