Dual license?

Feller, Joe JFeller at afis.ucc.ie
Tue Oct 2 12:59:38 UTC 2001

Here's your biggest problem, IMO:

(From the Open Source Definition
(http://opensource.org/docs/definition.html))

# 5. No Discrimination Against Persons or Groups
# The license must not discriminate against any person or group of persons.

# 6. No Discrimination Against Fields of Endeavor
# The license must not restrict anyone from making use of the program in a
# specific field of endeavor. For example, it may
# not restrict the program from being used in a business,
# or from being used for genetic research.

Generally, dual licensing means USERS have a choice between an OS license
and a proprietary license (e.g. Netscape), or between two OS licenses (e.g.
Perl).  In this case the DEVELOPER seems to be choosing who can use which
license.