Copyright & License Questions

SamBC sambc at nights.force9.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 18:07:27 UTC 2001

Wrong. If you are the license holder, you are free to re-license as you see
fit. You cannot revoke a license like the GPL (although a license may have
revocation clauses, I feel the OSD wouldn't permit it), so you cannot stop
people who already have/are distributing the GPL version, but *you* (and
only you, or those expressly given an alternative license permitting them to
do so) can make a new version non-GPL.

SamBC