OSI compliance requiring software to be "free beer"?

Ben Tilly ben_tilly at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 19:05:47 UTC 2001

Several points.

1) You are seriously misrepresenting what was said.
2) It has been made very clear to you that you will not get
   approval.
3) In all likelyhood you are charging someone money for the
   time spent wasting our bandwidth.  This is the most
   likely explanation for your continued idiotic obstinance.
   At this point you are wasting money and generating bad
   feelings towards Intradat.  You should stop and consider
   whether continuing to damage your client's interests is
   wise.

Regards,
Ben