rhkramer at fast.net
Thu Feb 22 14:49:40 UTC 2001
A few more things before I send the files:
> Netscape folders are normal mbox files, aren't they?
Yes, AFAIK, except:
1. There is an associated index file (.snm) which you can just ignore.
2. I collected these on Windows, so I suspect they will have a <cr><lf>
where Linux expects just a <lf>.
3. I will zip them using WinZip. I believe you will be able to unzip
it with Linux tools because WinZip can unzip .gz files. If you know you
cannot handle these, let me know -- I can move it to my Linux box (after
I reestablish a connection) and use gzip or whatever. It will still
have the <cr><lf> problem.
4. The batch I will send you first is about 2 megs zipped, 8 megs
unzipped. Will that be a problem?
5. The first batch ends around August, 2000. When we confirm working
arrangements, I will zip the remainder, from then until now.
6. I subscribe to several mail lists. I sometimes filed posts from
other mail lists in this file if they seemed relevant to open source
PS: I will not send the zips to the list, but to you directly. ;-)
(Unless someone requests otherwise ;-)
More information about the License-discuss