Assigning copyright

Randy Kramer rhkramer at fast.net
Thu Feb 22 12:39:28 UTC 2001

I've saved almost all of the list since I subscribed, and would be
willing to send copies to someone somehow to add to an archive.

A few things:

1.  I don't immediately know when I subscribed -- I have some old zips
on another computer -- I know they're there, I just have to find them.

2.  At times, I feared that my subscription was intermittent -- I would
go long periods (days, weeks) with no posts.  If that sounds like
incorrect behavior, perhaps you should not accept my offer, it may just
create a mess.

3.  If you want them, tell me how to package / send them -- I receive
email in Netscape 3.0x, file it in Netscape mail folders, and then zip
the folders when they get big.

Randy Kramer