documentation

Steve Mallett steve at opensourcedirectory.com
Tue Aug 28 15:25:40 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 28 August 2001 12:17, sambc at nights.force9.co.uk wrote:
> Can we have an answer from the OSI board as to the applicability of the OSD
> to documentation licenses before anything is put on the web pages please?

The webpage was only changed (actually only italicized[sp?]) to reflect that
the *OSI cert mark* applies only to software:
http://opensource.org/docs/certification_mark.html

Nothing to do with the OSD has been altered.
--
Steve Mallett | Just Stable, Open-Source Apps
http://OpenSourceDirectory.org | steve at opensourcedirectory.com

Project-Listing Maintenance In A Can: http://trovesendtwo.sf.net

webmaster at opensource.org  (Aug 15th/01,
I have nothing to do with license approval.)

"Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as cooperation with good."
        -- Mohandas Gandhi