Special One Time Offer For You! 17118

dade8890 at mailandnews.com dade8890 at mailandnews.com
Wed Aug 8 05:55:14 UTC 2001

The Ultimate Internet Marketing Tool, Max Disc version 1.03, now updated with over 7 Million data records Worldwide!

NORMALY SOLD FOR $499.95 UNTIL NOW!!!

We've slashed the price for 10 days only to get you hooked on our data products.

Unlimited usage is yours permanently for just $249.95 if you order today!!!

You can now access, import and export up-to-date information for over 7 Million domain name owners. All of the domain owners have registered at least one .com, .net or .org domain name, which makes them serious prospects for Internet related business.

Our newest database on CD-ROM contains the Names, Contact Information, Physical Address, SIC, Phone #, Fax #, URL (Domain Name), and Contact E-Mail Address which you can use to efficiently target companies Worldwide.

Physical Addresses let you target businesses by SIC, Country, State, City, Province, Zip Code, Telephone Area Code and even Local Exchange Prefixes. The data is supplied in a comma-delimited ASCII text format which makes it easy to open in a text editor like WordPad or Word or to import records into contact management, spreadsheet and all other database related applications.

Here's what you get...

DISC 1 Contents: Canadian Records
DISC 2 Contents: USA Records
DISC 3 Contents: Foreign Records

We are currently shipping our April 2001 release.

Due to this incredibly discounted promotional price, we are accepting only credit card or check orders. Complete the buyer and shipping info, print and fax this form with a copy of your check attached or the completed credit card information.

For More Information, and Available Records Contact us:

#954-340-1018 voice

Or visit the website at:

http://www.datacommarketing.com/products.html

To Order Now Return The Form Below Via Fax #954-340-1917

BEGIN ORDER FORM
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDER FORM

[x] Place an X in the appropriate box for each product you want.

Max Disc (Web Site Owners Databases)

[ ] MX2001 (ver 1.01 - USA records) available for $99.95US
[ ] MX2001 (ver 1.02 - Canada records) available for $99.95US
[ ] MX2001 (ver 1.00 - Foreign records) available for $99.95US
[ ] MX2001 (ver 1.03 - 3CD Set- All Discs) available for $249.95US
[ ] Please have a sales representitive contact me for more information!!!

Total:$_____________________

CUSTOMER INFORMATION

Company:

Street Address:

City:                State:		Zip:		Country:

Contact Name:

Title:

Phone #:              Ext.:             Fax #:          Fax Ext.:

Contact Email Address:

Referred By:

SHIPPING INFORMATION
*if applicable*

If no address is entered we will use the address listed in the billing section

Ship To:

Street Address:

City:                State:		Zip:		Country:

Shipping Phone:

Domestic Shipping Options Only

[ ] Shipping & Handling via Ground Delivery UPS
[ ] C.O.D. order ($17.50 C.O.D. Charge) Shipped 2nd Day Air
[ ] Express Processing, and Ship Priority Overnight for an additional $29.00

International Shipping Options Only

[ ] International Shipping is a flat priority fee of $49.00

CHECK PAYMENT INFORMATION
[ ] Pay by check		AMOUNT OF CHECK $____________ CHECK #________

***Be sure to include shipping charges if priority overnight or COD is selected above***

Mail all payments by check to:

DataCom Marketing Corp.
1440 Coral Ridge Dr. #336
Coral Springs, Florida 33071
Attn: Processing & Shipping
954-340-1018 voice

CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION SECTION

[ ] Pay by Credit Card	TOTAL CHARGE

Card Type:   [ ] Visa  [ ] Master Card  [ ] American Express [ ] Discover

Card Number:

Card Holder Name:

(*This must be completed & signed by cardholder)

Billing Address:

City:                State:		Zip:		Country:

I authorize "DataCom Marketing Corporation" to charge my credit card for the "__________________________________<Products Ordered>" CdRom in the amount as specified above plus shipping costs if express delivery. (If ordering with credit card, this must be returned with card holders signature!) By signing under the credit card authorization section I am authorizing the credit card submitted to be billed approximately 6 weeks after the original amount is processed for the amount of the import duties and import taxes.  I acknowledge the fact that "DataCom Marketing Corporation" does not know the amount of these duties/taxes prior to shipment as they vary from country to country.

Sales Representative: 2369 Rev. 0701

END ORDER FORM

THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH PENDING EMAIL BILLS & LAWS: SECTION 301. PER SECTION, PARAGRAPH (a) (2) (c) of S. 1618. This message is not intended for residents in the State of WA, VA & CA. Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.To discontinue receipt of further notice at no cost and to be removed from all of our databases,simply reply to message with the word "Remove" in the subject line. Note: Email replies will not be automatically added to the remove database and may take up to 5 business days to process!!!If you are a Washington, Virginia, or California resident please remove yourself via email reply, phone at 954-340-1018, or by fax at 954-340-1917. We honor all removal requests.

080701SS8