Need topic idea for Law school IP paper

Marc Goemans m.c.m.goemans at students.law.uu.nl
Tue Apr 17 19:34:37 UTC 2001

try reading:

Varian and Shapiro's Information rules (commercial software and new ways of
commercial licensing), Eric Raymond's papers on the ideals behind free
software, try to get hold of some articles from columbia law review on
patentability versus copyrightability of software. Visit www.ivir.nl (check
out Kamiel Koelman's homepage), etc. etc. etc...

goodluck

marc