APSL 1.2

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Fri Apr 6 18:08:44 UTC 2001

On Friday April 06 2001 09:06 pm, Nick Moffitt wrote:

> Consider this degenerate case:
>
> 	Imagine that I spend a year in the African Savanna with a
> laptop gathering statistical information about the lion population.

A very degenerate case :-) Which is why I brought up the more realistic
scenario of a company's legal department having to approve bug fixes. Or even
the minor annoyance of having to post the changes to begin with.  Commercial
software developers have enough to do each day without having to do the
paperwork of sorting out the day's work into patches to be sent to the
appropriate copyright holders.

--
David Johnson