License List -- as of 9-11-00

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Tue Sep 19 15:03:53 UTC 2000

"Lawrence E. Rosen" wrote:

> Listed below are all the licenses approved by OSI and all the licenses I'm
> aware of that have been submitted to OSI for its approval.  Please let me
> know if there are any changes, additions or deletions to these lists.

The W3C software license was submitted by W3C some time ago, but no response
was received.  Please add it to the list with the following specifications:

Name:  W3C IPR Software Notice
Contact: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh at w3.org>

(Philippe, if you are not the right person, please send Lawrence the email
of the right person.)

IMHO the W3C license is obviously open source (new BSD style), and should be blessed
ASAP.

--
There is / one art                   || John Cowan <jcowan at reutershealth.com>
no more / no less                    || http://www.reutershealth.com