Please remove from list

Rob Levin 7rsha4uv at lilo.nu
Tue Sep 5 19:56:07 UTC 2000

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Greg Wright wrote:

> On 4/09/00 at 10:58 Rob Levin wrote:
>
> >I've tried this repeatedly via the appropriate channels.  Please remove:
> >
> >lilo at openprojects.net
> >levin at openprojects.net
> >
> >from the mailing list.
> >
> >Thank you.
>

> Its probably better to ask that a footer be inserted where instructions
> could be spelt out, or a website used for reference, in the mean time try
> this........
>
> license-discuss-request at opensource.org
>
> and in the body & subject place
>
> unsubscribe license-discuss
>

> or try some popular list addresses like  majordomo at opensource.org

Thanks.  I already tried that several times during the month or so I've been
trying to unsubscribe.  (What I actually wanted to do was switch my
subscription to a user-revocable email address.  I had no trouble getting
onto the list again; though as you can see, I had trouble getting off of it.
Kind of an argument for user-revocable email addresses. 8)

Since I couldn't get unsubscribed any other way, I firewalled off Russ
Nelson's crynwr.com (which seems to be hosting the list) from the machine
where I was reading the mail.  This appears to have done the trick.

Let them eat bounce messages,

Rob L. :)